How To Purchase A Firearm Online
The process for purchasing a firearm online is quite simple. Please
follow the instructions listed below to ensure a hassle-free firearms
transaction. You have 2 Ways To Provide Your FFL To Us.
**You Can Fax A Signed Copy Of Your FFL To Us.
Recent changes by the ATF now allow you to fax a copy of your dealer's
FFL directly to us to expedite your firearm purchase. Simply send the
FFL to us via Fax, Broward Pawn and Gun's Fax # 954-990-6599, the fax must be
legible, and the customers full name must be printed on the FFL.
Or you can mail the copy of the FFL to us:
1) Locate someone in your area who has their Federal Firearms License (FFL). Any gun shop, gun smith, pawn shop, or gun range operates with an FFL and can gladly help you out with your transaction.
2) Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from Broward Pawn and Gun's.
Most FFL holders will perform this action for a nominal fee. If a
dealer is unwilling to transfer a firearm for you, or charges "an arm
and a leg" take your business elsewhere ~ and remember where NOT to
shop when looking for your next firearm or shooting accessory.
3) Your FFL holder will send a signed copy of their license to us. They must send a signed copy of their license to the address listed below. Fax Copies Are Also Now Acceptable ~ Please Include The FFL's Phone Number On The License. Please include a note with the FFL stating your name and the item you have purchased.
Broward Pawn and Gun
4004 Davie Rd
Davie, FL 33314
Fax #(954) 990-6599
4) Once we receive the FFL & payment the item will be shipped to the FFL.
Your item will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail or UPS depending on
when we receive the FFL and the type of item that you have purchased.
5) FFL will perform your background and transfer the firearm to you.
Your FFL holder will be responsible for performing your background
check and adhering to any other state or local laws affiliated with
firearms transactions. If unsure about regulations in your state,
please consult your local FFL. Example: Some states only allow 1
Handgun to be purchased in a 30 Day period; and some firearms are not
legal in some states. Firearms will not be shipped to any location
where they are restricted.
That is all there is to purchasing a firearm online!
NOTE: We have already worked with hundreds
of FFL dealers in every state, and in many cases we will already have an FFL
on file of a
business in your area who is willing to transfer a firearm for you. In
this case it will simply mean that you will have to contact the FFL we
have on file, and if they say it is OK to transfer the firearm ~ it
will ship out immediately. In most of those circumstances, the FFL will
not be required to mail us a copy of their license and you can purchase
a firearm and have it en route to the FFL holder immediately. Please
contact Broward Pawn and Gun's toll free at 877-YES-GUNS
to inquire about FFL dealers who are on file in your area. If you have
any questions, we can be reached in store from 9AM to 6PM EST Monday
thru Saturday. We will look forward to providing you with outstanding
customer service, fast shipping, and of course the finest firearms in